Favourite book v/s Favourite movie



A novel that transcends time and spaceKhaled Hosseini 


Choose my favourite book is really hard to me, because I love every book I've read, for different reason I love everyone. I can't choose one. 

I like every type of write, every book is a new world for discover, I would discover every world, only for pleasure. 

My "favourites books" are: 

* "Fahrenheit 451", it's autor is Ray Bradbury, I like because is a dystopian novel, in this present the future like a society without book, and the work of the firemen's, his work is burn the books. In this chaos, a man discover the past and how the things are make, and he began to understand that he must make for the change in the world.

* "The cellist from Sarajevo", its author is Steven Galloway. The cellist mentioned in the tittle is base on Vedran Smailović. In 1992, Sarajevo is to invaded for snipers and tell the history of 3 persons. My favourite character is Flecha, because she want to protect to the cellist.

* And many more but I can't talk about all, also I like read "the bible". My favourite book of this are Proverb, because it teaches us on as to lead our life in a correct form. 

Choose my favourite movie is more easy (that choose a book), my favourites to belong to Disney or Dreamworks, but the movie that fills my heart is "Big Hero 6", because I really love Baymax and Hiro, it makes me sad and happy, at the same time, and is a magical and common movie.


Another movies are:
Land of Bears

Aladdin
Hercules

The lion king
Mulan

Brave



Actually all the Disney and DreamWorks movies...
See you later...  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

who you admire?

My experience...