About me...

Hello everyone (to humans and aliens who see this) my name is Graciela, usually, the people call me Graci, Gracie, Grachi, Gabi (but I really don´t like, because my name isn´t Gabriela, even though the people think is this). I born in San Bernardo, but now  I live in Alto Jahuel, Buin, to the South of Santiago. I like the life of the "rural" Santiago is more calming than the noisy capital. I live with my little family, I'm the eldest daughter.

I studied in Buin in an "average" School that is "little" known by the people (even by themselves).



I prefer to read to see movies or series (although I like to see) because I like to imagine the world. For me, read is a form of therapy, because I don't like this "modern world" and with the books, I escape from this bad place. (In another opportunity, I've even told us for my favourite book).  With my sisters, I watch the cartoon network, DisneyXD, Disney, and others, I really like this cartoons (Steven Universe and Gravity Falls are my favourite cartoons, can able to I forget someone). I like the indie music, rock music, pop music, country music, trap music, rap music, but I really like the Korean pop music, I'm a very variant person.



I have a cat... he looks like Pato... is so fat and so cute... also I have a dog but my dog is so old and big...


I hope, I didn´t bore you, with bored and not interesting things about me... 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favourite book v/s Favourite movie

who you admire?

My experience...