¿Technology?

The technology become a very important thing in this days... I think that my favourite article technologycal is the cellphone, because I can playing, reading, seeing videos, listening music, and any other things (I really like the Kindle, I don't have one, because I don't need one, but I hope to buy one someday, only for make reality my dreams).
 

The first cellphone that I had, came to me when I had 10 years old. This was the Nokia 6110. In all my life I have 6 cellphones. 

My cellphone is my BFF, because I've reading on apps (PDF, Wattpad), listening music, this is what more I do in my cellphone (I really like these activities) .I don't use my cellphone a lot to talking or send messages (I'm a really unconcerned person, with the messages or calls, rarely I take the call).

I use my cellphone for this activities all days, in general when I travel to the faculty, or to my house. 


The life without my cellphone, to be a hard because I can't read without light in the mornings or evenings, so I've to read in a book (is a pleasant activities), and for the music I can listen music for a MP3 or radio.

Bye, see you later!



Comments

  1. wow!! my favorite object also is my movile

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite piece of technology also is the Smartphone jaja, it is very necessary

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love listen to music when I travel to my house also

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Favourite book v/s Favourite movie

who you admire?

My experience...